Hi All,

I'm looking into adding a capability in oVirt to register a disk that has been
cloned using NetApp cloning utilities. Right now, I see that once the disk
images have been cloned to new UUIDs for the disk image directory and the
underlying disk image files, the new disk image UUID will be seen by VDSM
through the "getImagesList" command. At this point, if possible, I'd like to
get the rest of the information that's on the file system so I can reconstruct
the disk information in the oVirt DB through the VDSM API.

Is this approach the best way to go or is it even possible to do this? Any
thoughts would be helpful. Thanks!

Chris Morrissey
Software Engineer
NetApp Inc.