Hi,

I am working on a new feature called cpu-host, it will allow the vm's to use
all of the host's CPU capabilities, even those not handled by libvirt.

The draft of the feature specification is here:
http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Cpu-host_Support

And I have two patches for vdsm to support this feature (we only need one)
- add a new flag (cpuHost) and if true just use the host's cpu
- XOR add a new cpuType, 'hostPassthrough' and if the cpu-type is
hostPassthrough, then do not create a cpu model, but a cpu mode attribute
instead

I would like to get some feedback from you to continue the spec!

Thank you,
Laszlo