I think that for the new current XML-RPC API it's OK to add it to the
getVdsCaps() verb.
For the new API I suggest moving it to it's own API. The smaller the APIs the
easier they are to deprecate and support.
I quite doubt the fields in getBiosInfo() will change half as frequently as
whatever getVdsCaps() returns.
I also kind of want to throw away getVdsCaps() and split it to better named
better encapsulated methods.

Also, in the json-rpc base model, calls are not only cheaper, you also have
batch calls. This means you can send multiple requests as one message and have
VDSM send you the responses as one message once all tasks completed. This makes
splitting aggregated methods to smaller methods painless and with minimal
overhead.