On 02/12/2013 04:22 PM, Antoni Segura Puimedon wrote:
Hi fellow oVirters,

Working with the networking side of vdsm side, I've grown tired of the
looks of the output of vdsClient. Thus, I have submitted a patch:
     http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/11979/
That pretty prints the dictionaries that are to be displayed, e.g.:
This http://pastebin.test.redhat.com/127370
Becomes http://pastebin.test.redhat.com/127373

Pavel Stehlik has suggested to make this change optional as a switch
to vdsClient (I guess I'd put -p|--pretty).
+1 This should be optional or you have even more lines you might not even care about.

I would like some feedback and suggestions.

Best,

Toni

Vinzenz Feenstra | Senior Software Engineer
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D
Phone: +420 532 294 625
IRC: vfeenstr or evilissimo

See how it works at redhat.com