Hi Vinzenz,

On 02/18/2013 05:43 PM, Vinzenz Feenstra wrote:
It would be nice to come to an agreement any time soon. I would like to
apply all the change as soon as possible.
I would not like to see this go into the depth of a dead hole.

The absence of feedback typically means one of 6 things:

* No-one read it
* No-one understood it
* No-one cared
* No-one is paying attention to you any more
* It's so ridiculous it's unworthy of comment
* Everyone who read it agrees

I suggest you assume the last one, and proceed until someone starts shouting at you ;-)

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13