On Thu, 2013-02-28 at 12:51 -0500, Doron Fediuck wrote:
> [...]

We've discussed this in the past and part of the reason for the backlog
is that folks like Saggi and Federico like to use gerrit to store
work-in-progress patches that don't need review.  They may not be
working on those patches at the moment but want them in gerrit for them
to come back to.  If we want to allow this use of gerrit then we will
always have some stale patches lying around.

--
Adam Litke <a...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>