----- Original Message -----
> From: "Karsten 'quaid' Wade" <kw...@redhat.com>
> To: "Eyal Edri" <ee...@redhat.com>
> Cc: "Itamar Heim" <ih...@redhat.com>, us...@ovirt.org, "engine-devel"
> email@example.com, "infra" <in...@ovirt.org>
> Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2013 2:34:49 AM
> Subject: Re: [JENKINS][ANN] jenkins.ovirt.org new look and infra
> On 03/06/2013 01:43 PM, Eyal Edri wrote:
> > ----- Original Message -----
> >> From: "Itamar Heim" <ih...@redhat.com>
> >> can we shutdown the ec2 instance for now?
> > not yet, me & quaid should change the dns 1st (tomorrow)?
> > and then we can do it.
> If the host thinks it's already jenkins.ovirt.org, then we can just
> the DNS switch "soonest". Do we need to coordinate more closely on
> timing? Otherwise I can just file the ticket. (I'll wait for your
> before picking a time.)
i think we're OK with moving it:
i changed all configuration files & hostname on alterway01 to be
so we just need to point jenkins.ovirt.org to alterway01.ovirt.org (ip) in dns
so go a head and open the ticket.
itamar, let's wait with deleting the vm until we're sure it's OK?
> >> do we have more horsepower to start running say engine findbugs on
> >> gerrit patches?
> > not really, since we're still using the same ec2 slaves.
> > (unless we'll run it on the master, but that's not recommended in
> > terms of security)
> > once we'll have ovirt instance running with vms, i imagine we can.
> > hopefully we'll have it running soon (either on alterway02 or on
> > the rackspace servers)
> I was supposed to be working RackSpace servers today, but I got
> up in being a bit sick and post-travel. But the plan is to load F18 +
> the oVirt all-in-one on rax01.
> - Karsten
> Karsten 'quaid' Wade, Sr. Analyst - Community Growth
> http://TheOpenSourceWay.org .^\ http://community.redhat.com
> @quaid (identi.ca/twitter/IRC) \v' gpg: AD0E0C41
vdsm-devel mailing list