On 03/21/2013 01:11 PM, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 10:42:27AM +0530, Deepak C Shetty wrote:
Hi,
     I am trying to validate GlusterFS domain engine patches, against
VDSM. GlusterFS domain is enabled for 3.3 only
So when i try to add my VDSM as a new host to engine, it doesn't
allow me to do so since clusterLevels (returned by VDSM as part of
engine calling getCap) doesn't have 3.3

I hacked VDSM's dsaversion.py to return 3.3 as well as part of
getCap and now I am able to add my VDSM host as a new host from
engine for DC of type GLUSTERFS_DOMAIN.

Is this the right way to test a 3.3. feature, if yes, should I send
a vdsm patch to add 3.3 in dsaversion.py ?
You are right - it's time to expose this clusterLevel.

I sent the patch @
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/13236/