Speaking attendees, in no particular order: Ayal, Yaniv, Saggi, Douglas,
Adam, Dan, Federico, Toni.
Here are the meeting minutes for this week's sync call:
- two small ovirt-3.2 patches are pending
Federico to consider to take them into the branch.
- Federico to research more into Yuval M and Limor Gavish's nasty failure
- Toni: No huge leaps for NetReload during this fortnight.
- There are plenty of nice improvements by Zhou Zhen Sheng. Please help in
reviewing them: http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/dashboard/1000174
- Two Vdsm developers from IBM Beijing intend to come over to
So is /me.
- Saggi is busy writing a Java client for Vdsm.
Needs review for his jsonrpc patches. Will ping Adam about it.
- It's high time to solve https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/ticket/41
Adam is cool about Jenkis async task, nacking an invalid commit message.
Dan prefers to get any sinner to follow this link
But nagging ovirt infra about ticket 41 is acceptable.
- Ayal: Backup API, DRBD design work is being done.
- Subteams (mainly infra and storage) to update their list of features in
as the feature freaze is in less than 2 months.
vdsm-devel mailing list