hi, Yaniv Bronheim:
i have read your new code of supervdsmserver, i think it is fine,please let us
confirm two questions
1.supervdsm.py will kill serive when relanuch, who respond to start service
again?
  i suggest "let supervdsmd.init take care of its start and stop"   is a normal
way
2.line 398 in supervdsmServer.py.i suggest to give  double checks on processID.
like this:
finally:
   if (os.getpid() == pid in PIDFILE):
   if os.path.exists(address):
     utils.rmFile(address)
  else:
     error,another supervdsmServer.py is alive.

thanks