hi Wu,

the information you need is below:

[root@localhost selinux]# sestatus
SELinux status:                 enabled
SELinuxfs mount:                /selinux
Current mode:                   enforcing
Mode from config file:          enforcing
Policy version:                 24
Policy from config file:        targeted

[root@localhost selinux]# rpm -q selinux-policy
selinux-policy-3.7.19-195.el6_4.3.noarch

[root@localhost selinux]# rpm -q libvirt
libvirt-0.10.2-18.el6_4.4.x86_64

[root@localhost selinux]# egrep -v ^# /etc/libvirt/qemu-sanlock.conf
auto_disk_leases=0