Thanks for your help, Wu.
But the problem is still existing. And the my san-lock service is running.
ps: My vdsm is installed in ovirt-node-2.6.1 which use upstart to control

At 2013-05-15 17:02:38,"Mark Wu" <> wrote:

On 05/15/2013 04:05 PM, Mars gu wrote:

hi Wu,

the information you need is below:

[root@localhost selinux]# sestatus
SELinux status:                 enabled
SELinuxfs mount:                /selinux
Current mode:                   enforcing
Mode from config file:          enforcing
Policy version:                 24
Policy from config file:        targeted

[root@localhost selinux]# rpm -q selinux-policy
already include the fix for the problem I suspected. But I still suggest you
try to disable selinux to see if works.

[root@localhost selinux]# rpm -q libvirt

[root@localhost selinux]# egrep -v ^# /etc/libvirt/qemu-sanlock.conf
libvirt shouldn't report that error with the configuration of
'require_lease_for_disks=0'.  So does the problem still exist after you
restarting libvirt?
And what's the status of sanlock service?

在 2013-05-15 14:55:49,"Mark Wu" <> 写道: