On 05/15/2013 05:41 PM, Mars gu wrote:
Thanks for your help, Wu.
But the problem is still existing. And the my san-lock service is running.
OK, it seems my suggestions are not very helpful. Sorry for that.
Would you like to open a bug for it?
And then you could upload the log messages of vdsm and libvirtd to it and we can follow up it there.

ps: My vdsm is installed in ovirt-node-2.6.1 which use upstart to control libvirtd.