[adding alon]

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Mike Burns" <mbu...@redhat.com>
> To: "Dan Kenigsberg" <dan...@redhat.com>

i prefer not to "cheat" with versions, these nightly builds are used by jenkins
jobs
and might need up gradable versions.
if we can fix it to have proper versions that represent the current sha and
greater than the stable one,
that will be ideal.

Do we have the same problem with engine nightlies ?

> I don't really know.
>
> Eyal,  Can you look into this?  I don't really know the vdsm build job
> (or process).

current process:

from http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/rpms/job/vdsm_create_rpms/

<snip>