On 05/29/2013 07:17 AM, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 11:54:45AM -0400, Giuseppe Vallarelli wrote:
> [...]
| |
| | As you can see in a previous patch set I checked if the alias attribute
| | exists instead of assuming it exists.
| | I then changed my mind with Dan's blessing, and decided to assume it does
| | exist, exactly for cases like this.
| | Even if we check if the alias exists, what do we do if we find out it
| | doesn't? We're at a problem and need to understand why the alias doesn't
| | exist because it should - For all devices.
| |
| | We definitely need to deal with this issue - Can you provide the domxml of
| | the VM during creation, and during migration?

Hi Assaf, Peter today has reproduced the same error and provided me
the output log, you can find it here:
http://etherpad.ovirt.org/p/migration-errors

Would you add the original vmCreate line, and domxml, that was used to
create the VM at the source host?

http://pastebin.test.redhat.com/144447
http://pastebin.test.redhat.com/144446

--