On Sun, Jun 02, 2013 at 11:23:31AM -0400, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

> [...]

Maybe we can - I do not know how. We need to have tun, bonding and 8021q
inside the kernel when vdsm starts. That's easy to do after boot
(/etc/modprobe.d/vdsm.conf) but how can we do it just after vdsm is
installed? We cannot use rpm's %post script, as it must never change the
kernel state (think ovirt-node building).

(not very important. This is an execursion to the main question of this
thead.)