VDSM sync meeting Monday June 17th 2013
- Dan requests reviews for pending patches from Mei Liu and himself (
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/15356/8 ) for mom.
- Toni to fix the problem with Mark's patch that Dan reviewed so that it can
be merged together with the smaller following patches.
- Federico has three high priority patches for features and two lower priority
ones that need reviews in order to make it for the release deadline. They are
related to disk extension and image upload/download (glance):
+ http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/15442 - constants: unify the BLANK_UUID def...
+ http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/14589 - volume: add the BLOCK_SIZE constant +1
+ http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/14590 - volume: add the extendVolumeSize method
+ http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/15614 - vm: add the live diskSizeExtend method
+ http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/14955 - image: add support to upload/download
- Adam and others to review Gluster patches:
- Is there a filing for Qemu image handling reported by virt team?
- Reminder to follow wiki feature page process closely to maximize changes to
have features added to a release.
- Multiple gateways are being worked on to fix dhcp races and comments by
- NetReloaded after multiple gateways. Try to get up to iproute2 configurator.
- Cross-distro support:
+ Netreloaded with iproute2 plus persistence would help.
+ init scripts separation (proposed by Yaniv to make ready for 3.3).
- Cloud-init integration by Greg Padgett. There is a vdsm patch that should be
taken care of in terms of reviewing http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/14347/
vdsm-devel mailing list