On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 10:05:01AM -0400, Antoni Segura Puimedon wrote:
> VDSM sync meeting Monday June 17th 2013
> =======================================
>
> - Dan requests reviews for pending patches from Mei Liu and himself (
>   http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/15356/8 ) for mom.
>
> - Toni to fix the problem with Mark's patch that Dan reviewed so that it can
>   be merged together with the smaller following patches.
>
> - Federico has three high priority patches for features and two lower priority
>   ones that need reviews in order to make it for the release deadline. They
> are
>   related to disk extension and image upload/download (glance):
>   + http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/15442 - constants: unify the BLANK_UUID def...
>   + http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/14589 - volume: add the BLOCK_SIZE constant +1
>   + http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/14590 - volume: add the extendVolumeSize
> method
>   + http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/15614 - vm: add the live diskSizeExtend
> method +1
>   + http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/14955 - image: add support to upload/download
> images
>
> - Adam and others to review Gluster patches:
>   + http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/13785/
>   + http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/11094/
>
> - Is there a filing for Qemu image handling reported by virt team?
>
> - Reminder to follow wiki feature page process closely to maximize changes to
>   have features added to a release.
>
> - Multiple gateways are being worked on to fix dhcp races and comments by
>   reviewers.
>
> - NetReloaded after multiple gateways. Try to get up to iproute2 configurator.
>
> - Cross-distro support:
>   + Netreloaded with iproute2 plus persistence would help.
>   + init scripts separation (proposed by Yaniv to make ready for 3.3).
>
> - Cloud-init integration by Greg Padgett. There is a vdsm patch that should be
>   taken care of in terms of reviewing http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/14347/

Douglas mentioned that he has built python-pthreading with a fix for
F19. That reminded me of a problem that I see when running
/usr/share/vdsm/vdsm from the terminal.

Exception RuntimeError: RuntimeError('cannot notify on un-acquired lock',) in
<module 'threading' from '/usr/lib64/python2.7/threading.pyc'> ignored

is thrown to stderr. I have a feeling that that's a bug in python-pthreading.
Could anybody (Yaniv? Douglas?) take a look?