vdsm sync meeting monday July 15

Terribly low attendence to the meeting. Showing up can be helpful to
getting your patches reviewed!

Federico's diskSizeExtend patches are currently being pushed by Ayal
after a cursory review by Sergey

>   + http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/14589 - volume: add the BLOCK_SIZE constant +1
>   + http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/14590 - volume: add the extendVolumeSize
> method
>   + http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/15614 - vm: add the live diskSizeExtend
> method +1

Glance upload/download enjoyed several comments from Yeela

>   + http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/14955 - image: add support to upload/download
> images

- gluster service management verb is in!

- Neutron hook patches are in!

- so is "multiple gateways" feature!

- storage functional tests are in! Thanks, Zhou and reviewers!

- Toni has posted a [WIP] about unified network configuration persistence
  It needs some love and care and rebase on top of

- No interesting work has been done on the IPv6 patch for ifcfg
  configurator which requires serious refactoring:

- Federico says that his "init: restart sanlock groups are missing"
  http://gerrit.ovirt.org/16742 could have used service-management code
  by vdsm-tool. Unfortunately, it is inconvenient to re-use one command
  code in another. Danken prefer to push it to a vdsm-tool "common"
  module over exposing in site_packages/vdsm/__init__.py.

- ovirt-3.3 is going beta oh-so-very-soon. This means that I am about to
  tag v4.12.0-rc1 after basic tests.

  I know that I am missing several patches regarding policy paramenters,
  which needs to get into 3.3. NOW is the time to shout about other
  release blockers, and THIS is the place.

I hope to see more of you in two weeks!