On 08/12/2013 09:50 PM, Vijay Bellur wrote:

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 9:45 PM, Itamar Heim <ih...@redhat.com <mailto:ih...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On 08/12/2013 04:55 PM, Deepak C Shetty wrote:

        what do you mean by 'out of luck'.. I thot virt-preview had
        F17/F18
        repos, no ?
        Another Q to answer would be.. Do we support F17 as a valid
        vdsm host
        for 3.3 ?

    iirc, F17 isn't supported by fedora once F19 is out, so no more
    updates to it. using fedora you are moving fast, but with a
    shorter support/update cycle i guess.

F17 entered EOL on 07/30:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/End_of_life

-Vijay

Thanks all.. I was concerned abt F17, since vdsm.spec still has >= F17 in many places. Good 2 know that i don't have to worry abt F17. Will post vdsm.spec changes in a patch soon.

    I don't think anyone tested 3.3 on F17.