- Master branch is broken for EL6 since we've taken
  Id8e514df1ca88500f746242134ddb24c31588046 with its daemonAdapter
  Yaniv Bronheim is working with Zhou and Alon Bar Lev to mend this.
  Please review

http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/q/status:open+project:vdsm+branch:master+topic:error-handling-daemonAdapter,n,z

- Another breakage of master is the libvirt requirement introduced by me
  in http://gerrit.ovirt.org/18937. libvirt-0.10.2-18.el6_4.10 is not
  yet public. Current workaround is to take a newer libvirt from
  virt-preview, or ignore this dependency (which makes you unable to
  re-wire networks for a running VM).

- We now require gluster-3.4.0 which is not yet availabled from koji for
  EL6. That's why we ship it in
  http://resources.ovirt.org/releases/3.3/rpm/EL/6/x86_64/
  However, it is missing from the nightly repos. Can we softlink to them
  from the nightly repo, Eyal?

- Timothy reports that the gluster team is working on geo-replication.
  One of the patches under review is http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/17766/

Have I missed something? Please report it as a response!