On 10/09/2013 07:55 AM, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
Recently, the Vdsm branch ovirt-3.3 was rebased on a
relatively-stabilized vdsm-4.13.0.

As discussed elsewhere, oVirt-3.3.1 is expected to be a relatively large
micro version. Plenty of bug fixes are expected to be suggested to this
branch.

Currently, Federico is responsible to merge patches for oVirt-3.3.1,
with my assistance. I would like to nominate Yaniv to join us in this
delicate task: on one hand we should fix as many problems, but on the
other hand - avoid regressions and needless surprises. It is a micro
version after all.

Yaniv has a wide understanding of Vdsm internals, and I am certain he
would know how to solve problems introduced by patches approved by him.

Please grant him +2 and merge rights on the ovirt-3.3 branch of vdsm.

+1

--
Cheers
Douglas