On 10/17/2013 08:43 AM, Doron Fediuck wrote:
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/20126/4/vdsm/API.py

Dan,
just a general design question.

The above will report the HA score to the engine.
I suspect that in the next versions we'll extend the
HA integration for other operations, such as shutting down HA.

So going forward I think we'll need something like vdsm/momIF.py
to stabilize this integration.

What do you think?

I think if you already know that you'll be extending this, it'd be nicer to already start adding this to a new module where you can keep everything together related to this. Rather than extending bits all over the place and having everywhere these conditional imports.

Vinzenz Feenstra | Senior Software Engineer
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D
Phone: +420 532 294 625
IRC: vfeenstr or evilissimo

See how it works at redhat.com