----- Original Message -----

Seems correct.

> 2.) we need the gluster 3.4.1 repos which we get, but we also get 3.4.0 (from
> resources.ovirt.org)
> so after following instructions we end up with glusterfs-epel.repo.1 with
> 3.4.1 and glusterfs-epel.repo with 3.4.0

This is a bug in the instructions (copied from glusterfs wiki). If a file
exists,
wget creates new file (gluster-epel.repo.1).

Can be fixed by removing the existing file or using proper option with wget.

> Is this a problem? are newer versions considered?

Probably

> 3.)  selinux-policy-targeted >= 3.7.19-195.el6.13 is missing (known issue I
> believe)
> It also can be found on-line, can we still build somehow?

I think it is only from brew - but Dan know how to fix this issue with older
selinux-policy. Hopefully he documented this somewhere?

Maybe we should move the instructions to the the repository, like it was done
for engine?