On 11/12/2013 04:52 PM, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 03:51:36PM -0500, Douglas Schilling Landgraf wrote:

Indeed, that's bad. It has been included from a patch only on Fedora
koji build rawhide. The others points here already have been
answered by others developers. Anyway, we have updated the build.

We would appreciate if you could continue the tests with the new test build:

F19: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=6172359
F20: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=6172521
EL6: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=6172612

This last update includes the following patches:
- The require hostname fix

(http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/21194/ should have been sent to gerrit long
ago, I suppose)

Not really, actually, http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.extras.cvs/1127350 shouldn't be included in the previous build and it was during the spec merge from fedora spec, 4.12.0 and 4.13.0 for 3.3, my bad.

I did a new build on rawhide right now and the workaround is not needed anymore. I have back the original /bin/hostname for rawhide (as I did above).

We should be fine with vdsm-4.13.0-11 or higher.

--
Cheers
Douglas