gerrit upgrade will happen in 10-15 minutes. only a short service
interruption is expected (but look and feel will change)
On 01/05/2014 10:29 AM, Itamar Heim wrote:
with gerrit 2.8 released a month ago having our fix for Configurable
external robots.txt file (thanks juan), I'm planning to upgrade next
monday (January 13th) to 2.8.
other noteworthy changes - worth reading those with asterisk(*).
- New /a/tools URL.
This allows users to download the commit-msg hook via the command
line if the Gerrit server requires authentication globally.
- Gerrit Trigger Plugin in Jenkins
WARNING: Upgrading to 2.7 may cause the Gerrit Trigger Plugin in
Jenkins to stop working. Please see the "New Stream Events global
capability" section below.
* New change screen with completely redesigned UI and fully using the
Users can choose which one to use in their personal preferences,
either using the site default or explicitly choosing the old one or
- Secondary indexing with Lucene and Solr.
- Lots of new REST API endpoints.
- New build system using Facebook’s Buck.
- New core plugin: Download Commands.
- Configurable external robots.txt file.
* Labels can be configured to copy scores forward to new patch sets if
there is no code change.
* Labels can be configured to copy scores forward to new patch sets for
* New button to cherry-pick the change to another branch.
* When issuing a rebase via the Web UI, the committer is now the logged
in user, rather than "Gerrit Code Review".
Infra mailing list
vdsm-devel mailing list