On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 02:51:54PM +0200, ybronhei wrote:
> Hey,
>
> does someone know why do we set memory size value to 20480 (20mb) in
> before_vm_start hook when using fake qemu?

That's the whole point that makes it a *fake* qemu. The hook is intended
to be used in cases when you do not care about the guest - you just want
it out there, bothering the management stack with its existence. It is
not expected to run anything, and it should consume as little resources
as possible, so that a quality engineer can condense as many fake VMs on
a single host (most porbably a lightweight virtualized host).