David Liang

From: Liao, Chuan (Jason Liao, HPservers-Core-OE-PSC)
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 3:43 PM
To: engine-de...@ovirt.org; vdsm-devel; arch
Cc: Doron Fediuck; Dan Kenigsberg; Gilad Chaplik; Martin Sivak;
ali...@redhat.com; emes...@redhat.com; juan.hernan...@redhat.com;
eco...@redhat.com; Vinod, Chegu; Liang, Shang-Chun (David Liang,
HPservers-Core-OE-PSC); Shi, Xiao-Lei (Bruce, HP Servers-PSC-CQ)
Subject: Help to review the design of NUMA feature for oVirt

Hi All,

Please help us to review the design of NUMA feature for oVirt,

Here are two design on wiki page
General Feature Design
http://www.ovirt.org/Features/NUMA_and_Virtual_NUMA

Detailed Design
http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Detailed_NUMA_and_Virtual_NUMA

Please feel free to have any comments, and we will reply as quickly as we could.

And we are in a tight schedule - we want it in to ovirt 3.5 release

Best Regards,
Jason Liao