We've a go-ahead to release Velocity 1.5 beta 2.  I haven't cast an
official vote yet, but mine is obviously +1.

+1
Malcolm Edgar
Matthijs Lambooy
Nathan Bubna
Henning P. Schmiedehausen
Will Glass-Husain

I'll go ahead and get things started.  I'd like to put a link to it on
the home page this time.

best,
WILL