Dear Partners,

Immediate need:

Linux Kernal Developer position. Please send suitable resumes ASAP.
We are looking for an immerdiate hire of Linux Kernal Developer for our client in San Francisco. Below mentioned is the job description and requirements for the position.
Job Description:
* Linux Kernel developer.
* Mid to Senior level (5-10 years exp)
* Driver development experience
* Hardware Bring up experience
* Exp with Network Connected Devices, Wi-Fi, set top boxes, Netbooks.
More Details:
* The position is for a Consumer Business Group
* The location is San Francisco, CA
* The interview process would be an initial phone Interview followed by a face-to-face interview at the client place

Thanks,

Sonali
ZealTech Inc.

Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571