Hello Associates,

Greetings for the day!!

We have an urgent opening  *Scrum Master  *and I have sent you a  job
description ,Please go through it and let me know if  you are comfortable
with it and also send me your updated resume ASAP as applicable  (*Updated
Resume with your Employer Details )* .

* Please mention the location Of your consultants.*

*Job Title: Scrum Master ( PM )*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration : 12+ Months Contract*

*Start : ASAP*

*Job Description:*

Experience level: SENIOR 10+ yrs in SW App Dev

*Proven experience with moving enterprise level groups from Waterfall to
Agile*

Working in an environment in the early stages of transition from Waterfall
to Agile. Due to the complexities at the client location they are
leveraging the SAFe model as the basic starting point for the transition,
realizing that modification may be requirement. The individual will be
responsible for assessing the current state of the transition and outlining
a plan for a successful program to Agile. They will be responsible for
working with various teams throughout the project, monitoring and mentoring
individuals to get them as close being fully agile as possible. Since they
will be training and assessing at the program level, they will have to
understand that there may be individuals at the team level that have had
little or no exposure to agile. At the program level they will be tracking
the progress of internal employees appointed as the scrum of scrums to
evaluate their ability to facilitate the agile project methodology. The
individual will then have weekly meetings to discuss the progress of the
individuals both strong points and areas in which they are lacking (i.e.
inability to lead and drive change). This will allow for planning between
the Scrum Master and the hiring manager to determine what further training
is necessary. This is not simply a "hands-off" training position. The ideal
candidate will be able to step in and provide "hands-on" training, which is
why a background in Agile Coaching as well as a Scrum Master Certification
and working as a Scrum Master is a must. Must Haves: Minimum Qualifications
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master - Agile/Scrum Certification -
Experience with teaching Agile -Experience with Waterfall -Overall
experience with moving enterprise level groups from Waterfall to Agile -
Understanding of best practice - Strong understanding of agile principles
with the ability to direct the team based on those principles - Ability to
identify team issues proactively and able to correct them team and guide
team to an appropriate course of action - Strong confrontation and problem
resolution skills - Very strong leadership skills - Ability to put together
training materials and presentations - Excellent communication -Background
in Technologies (specifically with Mainframe and Distributed process)

*Anupam Amita |* Technical Recruiter | *Apetan Consulting LLC*

Tel: 201-285-8031 <201-448-3198> * 107 | Fax: 201-526-6869 | 72 Van

Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306

anu...@apetan.com | www.apetan.com

<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.