Dear Candidate,

We have an urgent opening for   *Senior Mobile Application Developer*  and
I have sent you a  job description ,Please go through it and let me know if
 you are comfortable with it and also send me your consultant’s updated
resume ASAP.

*Title:    **Senior Mobile Application Developer*

*Location: Chicago IL*

*Duration: 12-18 Months   *

*Start: ASAP*

*Job Description:*

Manager Notes:

·         GUI Development

·         SQL Server

·         Mobile Skills needed: Phonegap, iOS skills over Android

·         .Net background

·         Will be working on product development and light design work

Interview Process:

1.       Phone Screen with technical developers

2.       Onsite interview with team

*Job Summary: Senior Mobile Application Developer*

*GENERAL SUMMARY*

JLL is looking for an experienced senior mobility solutions application
developer to lead design

and contribute to the system development and implementation of mobile
application projects in

our business unit and client-facing application platforms.

*ESSENTIAL SKILLS*

• Analyze, design, develop, and implement new systems in various
environments

• Develop SQL Queries, create database objects, import export utilities,
functions,

triggers, views, procedures, and packages – all in SQL Server

• Design and develop applications using .NET 4.0, ASP.NET, C#.NET, Entity
Framework

• Experience writing WCF (SOAP-based) and RESTful web services

• Production monitoring, support and enhancements to existing applications.

• Develop mobile applications with Jquery, HTML5, CSS, and Javascript

• Kendo Framework, PhoneGap, and other cross platform frameworks for iOS,
Android,

BlackBerry, and Windows Phone devices.

• Experience deploying to Google Play and Apple app stores

*NICE TO HAVE SKILLS*

• XAML-based SSO using PING Federation Server

• Responsive design

• Experience with Telerik UI controls for ASP.NET

• WebAPI

• SignalR

• Experience in real estate Industry, CRM technology, and CMMS technology

• SSRS Reporting

*ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS*

• Interfaces with customers across multiple business units and client
facing teams

• Works with various IT functional areas, including development, testing,
infrastructure,

training and adoption, and transition teams as necessary for projects

*REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS*

• 3+ years experience designing and developing iOS or Android mobile
applications

• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.

• Advanced skill and experience level with .NET applications, enterprise
application

integration, n-tier architecture, SQL, relational databases

*Anupam Amita |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*

Tel: 201-285-8031 <201-448-3198> * 107 | Fax: 201-526-6869 | 72 Van

Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306

anu...@apetan.com | www.apetan.com

<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.