Dear Candidate,

We have an urgent opening for   *Adobe CQ 5 Developer  *and I have sent you
a  job description ,Please go through it and let me know if  you
are comfortable with it and also send me your consultant’s updated
resume ASAP.

*Title: Adobe CQ 5 Developer  *

*Location: Seattle, WA*

*Duration: 12 Months   *

*Start: ASAP*

*Job Description:*

• Experience in core web technologies including XML, XHTML,
client/server-side scripting languages such as Javascript, and JSP, and web
services development using RESTful implementations.
• Experience in Java, Java EE, Servlets, JSP , Tag libraries, and JSTL
skills, combined with a strong understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks
such as Spring and Hibernate.
• Proficient in Day CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository,
the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache
Felix, a solid understanding of all Day CQ building blocks including
templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc, and the CQ development and
deployment process.
• Good understanding of Day CQ WCM capabilities including Multi-site
manager and Blueprinting, and the use of online marketing components such
as advanced targeting / personalization, and multi-variate testing, is
preferred.
• Proficient knowledge of the end-to-end content lifecycle, web content
management, content publishing / deployment, and delivery processes.
• Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric
application development patterns using Day CQ with or without a Portal,
Search, Commerce package or other platforms, is preferred.

Business Knowledge: Ecommerce
<http://www.bullhornreach.com/job/2022214_java-developer-cq5-seattle-wa> domain
experience would be a plus

*Anupam Amita |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*

Tel: 201-285-8031 <201-448-3198> * 107 | Fax: 201-526-6869 | 72 Van

Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306

anu...@apetan.com | www.apetan.com

<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.