*Hi Associate,*

*Hope you are doing good.*

*I have urgent  requirement kindly let me know if you have any resource
available.*

*PHP Zend Developer *

*Cottage Grove, MN*

*6-12 Months Contract*

*Client is looking to add a Senior Web Developer to their team! Your role
will involve designing, developing, testing, documenting, andmaintaining
web applications utilizing LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP)
architecture. *

*This organization loves to stay current and on the forefront of new
technologies and trends, so constant learning and exploring will be an
exciting part of this opportunity. *

*Position Requirements: *

*• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field *

*• Passion for mobile, web, and tablet development *

*• Strong experience in PHP-specifically Zend framework *

*• Strong working knowledge with technologies including JavaScript, jQuery,
MySQL, CSS, HTML, Apache, MySQL, Amazon EC2 and S3, BIRT, SendGrid, Google
Analytics, etc. *

*• Positive, collaborative attitude and a strong work ethic. *

*Regards,*

*Jacob** Wilson*

*Marvel Infotech*

*Direct: 732-709-0329*