Dear Candidate,

We have an urgent opening for  *Sr.  ETL Developer*  and I have sent you a
 job description ,Please go through it and let me know if  you
are comfortable with it and also send me your consultant’s updated
resume ASAP.

*Job Title : Sr.  ETL Developer*

*              Location:  Austin, TX *

*              Duration : 12+ Months Contract *

*Start :  ASAP*

*Interview: Face to Face Interview*

position with the client.

This position will lead the efforts on full life-cycle development and
maintenance of ETLs and reports, including requirements analysis, design,
implementation, testing, deployment and documentation.

This position will act as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit,
analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business
processes, policies and information systems.

Responsibilities:

• Document, study and analyze current business processes and determine
improvements

• Conduct requirements analysis, design and implementation of business
process changes

• Developing Rules Engine in Informatica for ETL transformations

• Assisting and advising System Administrator in configuration of the
Informatica Server software and establishing configuration best practices

• Leading ETL design

• Participate in client interaction.

• Conducting performance testing and tuning.

• Responsible for performing administrative responsibilities such as
providing status/progress reports, timely time entry into governance
systems and any other responsibility assigned by management

Requirements:

·         Must have five (5) or more years’ experience in ETL Developer
using Informatica (Pentaho or similar products are a plus).

·         Experience leading and developing medium to large scale
Operational and Decision Support based Data Integration projects including
Real-Time and

·         Web service based initiatives.

·         Experience with relational and dimensional data modeling with a
solid understanding of Oracle Database concepts. Experience in PL/SQL
programming and Understanding of J2E concepts.

·         Excellent knowledge of SQL tool, able to extracting, manipulating
and integrating enterprise data, developing reports and expanding reporting
capability utilizing SQL backend mining tools.

·         Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written
communication skills.

·         Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft office applications
(particularly Excel and Access Database).

·         Must be able to successfully work under standards-based
performance measures and the ability to execute complex tasks
simultaneously.

·         Facilitating information gathering sessions with business subject
matter experts.

·         Ability to work with large to small datasets from disparate
systems and data files, then build decision models and delivering tools and
solution insights to help identify actionable patterns.

·         Must have the ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced,
deadline- oriented work environment requiring juggling of multiple
priorities.

·         Performs administrative duties, such as status reports, team
meetings.

·         Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate using various
ALM tools like Quality Center.

·         Uses industry standards and best practices.

·         Must be good communicator

·         Must be savvy with good image

·         Must be strong and able to make decisions

·         BA/BS

Preferred Skills:

Knowledge and work experience with quality monitoring related to State and
Federal Health and Human Service Programs (i.e. CHIP, TANF, Food Stamps,
Medicaid or LTC).

*Anupam Amita |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*

Tel: 201-285-8031 <201-448-3198> * 107 | Fax: 201-526-6869 | 72 Van

Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306

anu...@apetan.com | www.apetan.com

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.

·