Hi Professional,

This is Henry from Agile Enterprise Solutions  INC, Regarding a job
Opportunity with One of my Client, I Really Appreciate if you would let me
know your Interest on below Position

*Job Title*:  Python Developer

*CLIENT:* Symphony Teleca

*No. of opening:* 1

*Duration:* 12+ Months

*Pay Rate:* DOE and Resume

*VISA : *Need Visa Copy for Screening

*Location:* Owings Mills, MD

*JD-*

*Programmer Skills And Qualifications*:

- General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving,
Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to
Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development
Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing

- Required experience for a Senior PA is 4-5 years of experience.

- Must have the following programming skills - Python and Javascript.

- Should have familiarity with frameworks such as Django, AngularJS
Familiarity with databases such as Postresql.

- Should have familiarity with Agile/Scrum Proven web page and UI design.

Thank You
Henry
henry_w...@aesinc.us.com
630 315 9559