*Greetings,*

*Please find the job description below and let me know your availability
with the updated copy of resume..*

*Software Architect – Mainframe and Web*

*Boise, ID*

*1 year Contract with possible extension*

*Job Description:*

The Software Architect Senior is responsible for designing, developing, and
implementing application infrastructure to provide highly complex,
reliable, and scalable applications and systems to meet the organization’s
objectives and requirements. Senior Architects are familiar with a variety
of the application technologies, environments, concepts, methodologies,
practices, and procedures and rely on experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish goals. Software Architect Seniors are able to perform a variety
of complicated tasks with minimal or no direct supervision. They have
proven experience defining systems and application architecture and provide
vision, problem anticipation, and problem solving ability to organization.

*Specific Skills Required*

The candidate must have advanced .Net/SQL Server development experience and
the ability to provide hands on code level changes although these types of
changes should ordinarily be completed by existing development staff.

This is a hands on position, this person will interact daily with
development team members primarily in a team leadership and mentoring role.

This position requires strong communication and analysis skills and will be
considered a senior level technical resource. This position may be asked to
provide training in various technologies in use and new technology being
incorporated.

*Skills required:*

Advanced .Net development skills

Strong T-SQL skills

Advanced analytical skills

Working knowledge of IIS 7.5 or higher

Ability to collaboration with business unit management, development teams
and other architects in an Agile environment for problem solving.

Hands-on experience with MicroFocus Enterprise Server and Modern Systems
Application Transparency Platform (ATP).

What we are looking for is a strong technical contributor who can quickly
come up to speed on our existing system functionality, application
infrastructure, both from a hardware and software perspective. The
candidate filling this position must able to assist developers in resolving
technical issues and assisting in the implementation of new technologies.
Our current environment consists of:

Clustered environments

IIS Web Servers

SQL Server 2012

Performance monitoring tools

Windows OS environments

While not absolutely required, it would be extremely helpful if the
candidates have in-depth knowledge of DHW systems including, but not
limited to, I-Care, WISPr, and the Mainframe Migration Project.

*Thanks*

*Amanpreet Singh *

*Direct:* 703-348-2871 *Fax: *703-722-6628

*Email:* asi...@elegantsolutions.us

*Elegant Enterprise-Wide Solutions, Inc *

We Participate in E-Verify

An SBA 8(a), ISO 9001:2008 Company

*Prime on GSA Schedule 70, 8(a) STARS II, eFAST, Seaport-e & many
State/Local Contracts *http://www.elegantsolutions.us