*Hi Associate,*

*Hope you are doing good.*

*I have urgent  requirement kindly let me know if you have any resource
available.*

*ETL Architect *

*NYC or Whippany, NJ *

*12+ Months Contract*

*Duties & Responsibilities:*

This opportunity is for individuals who have Hands-on experience in data
warehouse design and development. The Role demands more than a typical ETL
lead role as it interacts outwardly on projects with architects, PM's, OPS,
data modelers, developers, admins, DBA's and testers. This is a hands-on
delivery-focused role, and the individual will be responsible for technical
delivery of data warehouse and data integration projects

*Skill, Experience & General information Required:*

• 7-10 years Hands on experience with Informatica ETL in designing and
developing ETL processes based on multiple sources using ETL tools

• Experience in Architecting end to end ETL solutions

• Hands on UNIX experience. Scripting (e.g. shell, perl, alerts, cron,
automation)

• Expert at all aspects of relational database design

• Experience working with engineering team with respect to database-related
performance tuning, writing of complex SQL, indexing, etc.

*Good to Have:*

• Experience with IDQ, MDM, other ETL tools

• Experience with dashboard and report development

• Experience with financial services firms will be preferred

*Rahul. B*

*SPAR* *Information Systems*

*Direct: 201 528 5320*

*Fax : 201 528 5301*