*Note:- Do not send me any profile if you can’t provide the complete visa
copy of your consultant along with the rate confirmation.*

*Hi All,*

*Good Morning.*

*This is Prasad from Pronix Inc.*

*Please go through the below multiple positions with my direct client and
revert me back with suitable resumes, if you have any consultants available
for these positions.*

*Position 1:-*

*Direct Client Need(Implementing Partner)*

*Position: MicroStrategy Developer*

*Location: King of Prussia, PA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*CTC *

*Position 2:-*

*Direct Client Need(Implementing Partner)*

*Position: Oracle/UNIX Developer*

*Duration: Long Terms*

*Location: King of Prussia, PA*

*CTC *

*Position3:-*

*Sr. Android Developer (2 openings)*

*6 months contract to hire*

*Location: Conshohocken, PA*

*GC EAD/GC/Citizen Candidates ONLY (No H1B and OPT EAD candidates allowed)*

*Interview Process: 1 phone interview and 1 face to face interview (local
candidates only please) *

*Position 4:-*

*.NET Developer with Angular JS/Front End*

*Wilmington, DE*

*Skills:-Grunt, Karma MUST*

*Position 5:-*

*Project Manager*

*Need to have Strong experience in Scrum Master Methodologies, SAAS
(Software as a Service) and SDLC*

*9 plus months Project*

--

*Thanks & Regards,*