Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the *Grand Rapids, MI*, is currently
seeking a *IT Scrum Master* resource to join their organization. I have
included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know
might be interested in learning more.

*Position: IT Scrum MasterLocation: Grand Rapids, MIDuration: Long Term
Contract*

*Top 3 Skills*:
1. Experience working as a Scrum Master
2. Experience working in an Agile Environment
3. Experience as a project manager

*Description*:
The Scrum Master will be a SCRUM Master for digital projects. This person
will run 1 - 3 sprints at a time.
Candidate must have extensive experience running SCRUM teams. SCRUM
certification preferred.
Knowledge and experience with SAFe frameworks is a plus.
In depth knowledge of Agile SCRUM framework
In depth knowledge of Project Management
Scrum Master experience - proven track record in the scrum master role
Strong communication skills - Ability to bring teams together to execute a
project or sprint. Strong, clear verbal and written skills
Strong project team leadership skills - Proven track record of successful
projects.

Best Regards,
*Bakshi - Recruiter*

*Cognizant Technologies* | *Web*: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
*Desk*: (609) 736-0817 | *Email*: bak...@cognizantechnologies.com