Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the *Columbus, OH*, is currently
seeking a *Scrum
Master *resource to join their organization. I have included a complete job
description below in case you or someone you know might be interested in
learning more.

*Role: Scrum MasterLocation: Columbus, OH (Need Local F2F interview is
REQUIRED)Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Summary*:
The Digital Developer Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring Scrum/Agile
is understood and enacted. Scrum Masters do this by ensuring that the Scrum
Teams adhere to Scrum theory, practices, and rules. The Scrum Master is an
advocate for the Scrum Teams. The Scrum Master helps those outside the
Scrum Teams understand which of their interactions with the Scrum Teams are
helpful and which aren’t. The Scrum Master helps everyone change these
interactions to maximize the value created by the Scrum Teams.  They should
be a hands-on self-starter with a combination of an understanding of
technology and strong communication skills.

*Minimum Qualifications*:
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field
3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master in Iterative Development
environment
3+ years of experience working in a Digital Development environment (i.e.
web/mobile)
Scrum Master Certification (CSM or PSM I)

*Other Skills, Knowledge and Abilities*:
Understand fundamentals of iterative development
Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently
about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a
team/enterprise
Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and
procedures
Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
Understand backlog tracking, burn-down metrics, velocity, and task
definition
Ability to lead sprint planning and retrospective sessions with cross
functional team consisting of Developer, Testers, and Business Analyst.
Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and
better development practices - (User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous
Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing)
Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques
Excellent communication and mentoring skills.

Best Regards,
*Abdul Rahman* - *Recruiter*

*Cognizant Technologies* | *Web*: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
*Direct*: (571) 250-6817 | *Email*: ab...@cognizantechnologies.com