Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the *Downtown Chicago, IL*, is currently
seeking a *Jr. Linux/Unix Admin* resource to join their organization. I
have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you
know might be interested in learning more.

*Role: Jr. Linux/Unix Admin*
*Location: Downtown Chicago, IL*
*Duration: 12+ Month Contract *

*!! Note: Need Local and EAD, GC, US. Citizens. Max Rate $40/Hr on C2C,
1099 !!*

Responsibilities:
Support Solaris 9-11
Support Linux Redhat 6
Support Puppet configuration management and automation infrastructure
Scripting (Perl, Python, sh, bash)
Power Broker
Support Solaris LDOM and Zone
Support NIS+
Support Solaris X86
Knowledge of VMware Farm and other virtualization tech, Vsphere, Vcenter
Knowledge of SAN and NAS (EMC, Netapp) and hoe to do mapping
Able to perform Unix/Linux server patching and monitoring (Xymon, Nagio)
Knowledge of LDAP, DNS, SEN, DMZ, WAN, LAN
Knowledge how to support Oracle DB server
Support Solaris Volume manager
Unix/Linux account creation

Best Regards,
Bakshi - Recruiter

Cognizant Technologies | Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Desk: (609) 736-0817 |Office: (281) 670-9343 | Email:
bak...@cognizantechnologies.com