As a reminder my client in the *Healthcare* industry, located in *Tampa, FL*.
I will inform you of the client name once I speak with a consultant of yours

*OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES*:

·         PLEASE LOOK FOR LOCAL CANDIDATES FIRST- either in Tampa or in
Florida

·         Local candidates are preferred, but we will look at candidates
out-of-state if they meet the above criteria. THEY HAVE HIRED OFF PHONE
SCREENS, BUT LOCAL CANDIDATES GET FIRST SHOT

·         6+ months Contract

*INTERVIEW PROCESS*:

·         Phone, followed by a potential Skype/Face-to-Face

*RESPONSIBILITIES**:*

·         Responsible for the design, implementation and execution of
reusable performance test scripts using industry standard tools with
primary focus on application performance and scalability such as *HP
LoadRunner and JMeter.*

·         Develop and maintain modular and reusable test scripts that
simulate real-world workloads for validating performance and scalability
requirements.

·         Coordinate with teams, including software development, QA, BA and
project management, to ensure performance and scalability requirements are
tested at all tiers that make up the end-to-end solution.

·         Effectively plan and manage performance test activities with
acceptable rigor and quality.

·         Analyze complex performance and scalability issues arising from
concurrency and peak workloads, identify bottlenecks, and work with
development team to resolve issues.

·         Synthesize complex metrics gathered from production and test
environments, analyze and interpret data, create presentations for both
technical and non-technical audience.

·         Develop performance test frameworks that support open-source
tools, and initiatives that support continuous integration and DevOps.

*REQUIREMENTS:*

·         *5+ years automated performance testing experience*

·         *3+ years of direct full-time experience with HP LoadRunner
script development using Java *

·         *Must be strong in Java, HTTP/HTML & SOAP/REST web-services
performance testing*

·         *Possess a deep understanding of multi-tiered SOA, familiarity
with Java payload encryption using AES, AES-RSA & PGP algorithms is a plus.*

·         Proven experience with tuning, testing, benchmarking and
troubleshooting of software configurations and finding system bottlenecks.

·         *Excellent coding skills in Java. Java Certification is
preferred.*

·         Experience working in Waterfall/Agile methodology and providing
high level of automation coverage

·         Self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform multiple
tasks under minimal supervision

·         Knowledge of current industry-wide Quality and Test processes and
practices, tools and techniques

·         Possess effective written / oral communication and negotiation
skills

·         Ability and willingness to work with Business and Project teams
within the organization, including outside of normal working hours

·         Ability to work and deliver on multiple activities simultaneously
in fast paced environment

·         Must demonstrate good time management skills and be able to
prioritize work to successfully meet deliverables and time-frames

*Anupam Amita |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*

Tel 201-620-9700* 107 | Fax: 201-526-6869 | 72 Van

Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306

anu...@apetan.com | www.apetan.com

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.