Hi,
Hope you are doing Well !!!
We have immediate openings Web Designer and Portal Content Publisher for
one of our clients.Please find the following Job description. if you are
interested send updated profile to vic...@visionisys.com  and reach me at
630-315-9561

*Position: Web Designer and Portal Content PublisherDuration: 1
YEARLocation :  Parsipanny,NJ    *

*Primary Skills*    :web design, Adobe Photoshop, SharePoint porta

*Skills*
- Experience with web design, Adobe Photoshop, SharePoint portal

- Passionate and proud of high quality design and front end code
- Understanding of screen resolutions and how to design for them

- Testing with multiple browsers and operating systems to ensure the best
compatibility possible
- Good team player

- Detail oriented

- Experience in JavaScript and Bootstrap is a plus
- Kentico CMS and Microsoft Azure is added plus

- SharePoint Online integration using XML, REST WCF, Web services

- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards

- A highly collaborative individual who has experience working hand in hand
with interaction designer to build the best solution to a problem.

- .Net and SharePoint app development using Visual Studio 2013.

*(Note:H1B is mandatory for submission)*

Thanks and regards
*Victor*
Visionisys Inc,
PH : 630-315-9561
EMAIl : vic...@visionisys.com || http://www.visionisys.com
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.