*We need your assistance with this, 2 year project onsite in Sacramento |
CA with H1B Copy , Photo ID , Skype ID,2 References *

*As with past positions, any H1b candidates will require photo ID or copy
of Visa, and skype details. We also need two professional references from
their previous assignment 1 manager and 1 peer that we may verify they
worked with either via phone or LinkedIn.*

*_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________*

*Location: Sacramento| CA Duration: 2 years Role Description: Programmer
Lead Summary*

*Responsible for the technical aspects of software solution, including the
operating environment, application development, application interfaces,
system testing, defect resolution, and integration points with third party
applications. Examples of programmer lead Activities include:*

   - *Manage day- to- day activities of the contractor’s developer staff.*
   - *Manage software integrations, customizations, and enhancements to
   systems, applications.*
   - *Lead programmer in charge of application development*

*Mandatory Experience*

   - *(5) years of experience performing development on Oracle Forms
   systems*
   - *(3) years experience with Oracle products on Windows Server 2008 or
   later*
   - *(3) years experience upgrading Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, and/or
   Oracle Database versions from version 9i or later*
   - *(1) year experience with current versions of the Oracle products
   including Database, WebLogic, Business Intelligence, and/or Business
   Process Manager;*

*Desired Experience*

   - *Additional experience above the Mandatory Minimum Qualifications that
   is applicable for a Programmer Lead;*
   - *Experience performing Oracle Forms optimization and modernization on
   Oracle*
   - *Forms systems of significant complexity*
   - *Years of experience with Headstart library*
   - *Experience with automated Testing tools*
   - *Experience with Oracle Database in a virtual environment*

*Anupam Amita |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*

Tel 201-620-9700* 107 | Fax: 201-526-6869 | 72 Van

Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306

anu...@apetan.com | www.apetan.com

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.