Hi,

Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the *Charlotte, NC*, is currently
seeking a *.Net
Developer* resource to join their organization. I have included a

complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be
interested in learning more.

*Role: .Net Developer*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*!! Note: Must be EAD OPT, EAD GC, GC Holder & U.S Citizens !!*

*Job Description*:

Web Applications development experience using HTML5, ASP.NET Web API, MVC
pattern, Razor, Entity Framework, JavaScript, angular.js, jQuery, HTML5,
CSS3

Minimum 3 years hands-on development experience in use of .NET technology
using Visual Studio 2010/2013 IDE with all .Net Frameworks (3.5 or higher).

Good understanding of website architecture with attention to detail,
organizational structure & information hierarchy for easy navigation.

Strong experience in database development for creating database queries,
writing Views, Stored Procedures, Functions in MS SQL SERVER 2008/2012

Design and development of core business applications using C#, ASP.NET MVC
and MS SQL Server.

Design and development of RESTful APIs using .NET 4.5, C#.

Hands-on development of web applications and server-side components such as
Web services, .NET Remoting & business DLL’s.

Design distributed, component based application framework to provide
scalability and high-performance.

Work closely with development team leads & QA Team in a rapid development
mode.

Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills; be a good team
player, ability to quickly grasp & understand business requirements and
work in a deadline driven schedule.

*Thanks & Regards -*

*Sam Nelson*

Sr. Recruiting Manager

*Sparsity Systems LLC*

*Cell*: (360) 616-0221 || *Desk*: 470-202-9174

*Email*: snel...@sparsitysystems.com || *URL*: www.sparsitysystems.com