Hi Folks,
Hope you are doing well !!!
This is Nitin working with Humac Inc,
We have urgent openings for  a requirement,Please share the profiles if you
have any good resources to *ni...@humacinc.com <ni...@humacinc.com>*  or
you can reach me at *6237484363.*

*REQUIREMENT 1*

*Title         :*Web Developer
*Duration   : Long Term*
*Location   : *BOTHELL, Washington

*JD:*
*Mandatory Skills ·* 8+ Years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in
Computer Engineering/Science or related field.
Solid experience in Java with hands-on experience with Spring MVC, Design
patterns and good understanding of OOPS concept.
Understanding of Web Service integration - RESTFul as well as SOAP.
Sound Knowledge of JPA/ORM frameworks. Good knowledge of JSON

*Preferred knowledge* (either of following) -
- In Memory DB/caching (Casandra /Mongo DB/ EHCach),
- Angular JS

*Good to have knowledge *
- Micro services
- Swagger
- Distributed Agile Development experience.
- Exposure to Telecom and Web Ordering/Profile management processes.
*________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________*

*REQUIREMENT 2*

*Title         : *Microstrategy-Technology Lead
*Duration   : Long Term*
*Location   : *Seattle

*JD:*

Architect, build, and support our key BI application platforms MicroStategy
10.3, Tableau 9.3, Report Center, and SAS.Script provisioning EC2
instances, configuring Elastic Load Balancers, and adjusting Auto Scaling
Groups dynamically in AWS with CloudFormation and Chef.5 years of
experience supporting a major BI platform, preferably MicroStrategy.
*________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________*

*REQUIREMENT 3*

*Title         : *IOS
*Duration   : Long Term*