Hi,

Kindly find below JD.

ServiceNow Developer

Boston, MA

6+ months

Phone and Skype

*Note from manager –*

*We are migrating from their existing system , Frontrange, to ServiceNow.
We are looking for someone who is skilled in configuring and developing
screens, workflows, scripts in ServiceNow. Also, we will be doing
integration of ServiceNow with our Active Directory, using Discovery module
apart from Change, Incident management modules. Someone with these
experiences would be great. Someone with prior knowledge of Frontrange is
beneficial but not necessary.*

*the manager just followed up with this...*

*We are migrating from our existing system , Frontrange, to ServiceNow. We

--

*Udit| Technical Recruiter| Apetan Consulting LLC*

*Phone: 201-620-9700* ** 140 *

*Mailing Address:* 72 Van Reipen Avenue pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey 07070

u...@apetan.com *Web link:  **www.apetan.com* <http://www.apetan.com/>