Hi Folks,

Hope you are in good Health and Spirits.

I Have recently joined with Solware IT Technologies as Resource Manager.

Solware IT Technologies offers high quality, integrated solutions across
multiple hardware and software technologies.
We are committed to our clients to provide the best technical consulting
solutions possible.

I would like to start business with you.
It would be appreciated if you add me in your database and share me your
Client’s requirement.

*Name*

*Skills Set*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

Murali

.Net Developer

Houston, TX

Open

Avinash

.Net Developer

Houston, TX

Open

Satya

Devops

Sacramento, CA

Open

Pratyusha

BA

Houston, TX

Open

Harika

Salesforce

Kent, OH

Open

Prajwala

Salesforce

Cincinnati, OH

Open

Hindu

Salesforce

San Francisco, CA

Open

Looking forward to start up a fruitful business with you.

*Thanks &  Regards*Karthik *|* Resource Manager
Solware IT Technologies
kart...@solwareittech.com
*Direct:* 469-424-1913
*Web:* www.solwareittech.com