Please check and let me know.
*Duration is 4 months *
*Interview process: *
looking for local candidates with development experience involving HTML,
Essentially it’s a full-stack front-end developer role with a bit of
back-end and Ruby. Someone with both front and back end development is an
ideal fit. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
· Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting
internal business requirements or external customers.
· Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
· Oversees testing and develops fixes.
· Works under general supervision. Typically reports to a project
leader or manager.
· Well-versed in front-end web code performance/web optimization
· Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within
a particular field.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related area and 1-3 years of experience
in related field.
· Performance optimization of advertising code and/or ad tags.
· Experience with Ruby.
*201-620-9700* ** 152 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vendors.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.